Parish History

 

Our History:  Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish was established on July 1, 2010, created by the merger of Immaculate Conception Parish founded in 1901 and Our Lady of the Assumption Parish founded in 1933.  The present worship site is located in the Town of Rotterdam in the former Our Lady of the Assumption Church, constructed in 1963.  Our Lady Queen of Peace has over 1,200 registered families.

 

2014  by Our Lady Queen of Peace, Schenectady, NY. All rights reserved.